SD Tour of Duty 5072
Owned by: Split Diamond Ranch, Whitehall, MT • Southard Land & Cattle, Colorado Springs CO
Werner War Party 2417
BA Lady 6807 305
EXAR Denver 2002B
SD Lady 4042 W
RB Lady 7125-2933
- $15,000 Lot 1 Bull in the 2017 sale
- Only Tour of Duty son, and 1 of 5 non-parent bulls in the Angus breed with his tabulation of calving ease, growth, carcass and dollar values.
- Dam is a flush sister to the 13,500 Lot 1 bull to Broksel Ranch and the 14,500 lot 2 bull in the 2014 Split Diamond bull sale. 2 Flush sisters sold for 14,000 and 10,000 in the 2014 National Western Foundation female sale to Green Mountain Angus and Linz Heritage Angus.
- The granddam “2933” has solidified her spot as one of the great donor cows for curve bending no miss offspring who have continued her success.
- A powerhouse mating between Tour of Duty and Denver don’t miss out on this opportunity.